Week Without Violence
October 17 - 24, 2022
● 1 in 5 women has been raped in her lifetime; every two minutes another American is sexually assaulted
● 1 in 3 young girls is a victim of physical, verbal, or emotional abuse in the United States
● 1 in 3 women will experience domestic violence within her lifetime – and more than 4 women are murdered by their partners each day
● Intimate partner violence is the immediate cause of homelessness for almost half of homeless women, and over 90% of homeless mothers have experienced severe physical or sexual abuse
Here's how YOU can get involved:
Help us spread the word about Week Without Violence and show why you’re committed to ending violence by taking a photo/selfie with a customizable sign! Here’s how:
Click HERE to get your selfie photo sign
• Fill out a sign with your thoughts!
• Take a picture with your sign.
• Share the picture to your social media using the hashtag #WWV22, and tag 5 friends or organizations challenging them to do the same!